Shrikant Tyagi has been attending events of BJP but the party abandoned him since his spat with a woman last week, his wife Anu Tyagi has claimed. Anu, who has been twice detained by the police for questioning since last Friday, alleged she was mentally tortured and her family harassed during the whole episode. Noida Police involved in the investigation have denied the allegations. Tyagi identifies himself as national executive member of the BJP’s Kisan Morcha and national co-coordinator of its Yuva Samiti, but the party has maintained he was not its member.
- Bitcoin Prepping for Parabolic Move to $100,000 As Altcoin Season Peaks, According to Crypto Analyst
- MIL-OSI: Information on Financial statements for the six month period as at 30th of June of 2022
- Transfer: Tuchel told to bring back ex-Chelsea striker as Lukaku, Werner leave
- ‘Thor: Love and Thunder’ banned in M’sia due to LGBT elements: M’sia minister
- Spain evacuates 294 more Afghan workers and families
No comments to show.