MADRID (AP) — A plane provided by the Spanish government has brought 294 Afghan refugees via Pakistan to Spain, authorities said Thursday, bringing to 3,900 the number of people evacuated by Madrid since the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan last year.A government statement said the latest group of Afghan workers and their families flew into an air base near Madrid late Wednesday and were met by government officials, including Spanish Foreign Affairs Minister José Albares. ‘This flight is further evidence that we are keeping our commitment to not leave anyone behind,’ Albares said in the statement.
- Bitcoin Prepping for Parabolic Move to $100,000 As Altcoin Season Peaks, According to Crypto Analyst
- MIL-OSI: Information on Financial statements for the six month period as at 30th of June of 2022
- Transfer: Tuchel told to bring back ex-Chelsea striker as Lukaku, Werner leave
- ‘Thor: Love and Thunder’ banned in M’sia due to LGBT elements: M’sia minister
- Spain evacuates 294 more Afghan workers and families
No comments to show.